Fear is wicked clever. Especially those inner dialogue fears that are designed to keep you comfortable. To have an impact, expand your leadership, and create your bold dreams you have to be aware of these fears and choose outside of them. In this episode we explore some of the sneaky ways fear shows up and ways to recognize them.
- The thing that happens between you being really excited about your goals and then deciding you don't really want those goals.
- Fear doesn't always look like fear. It often looks like truths.
- Loads of examples on how your fears might show up.
- The power of knowing when they do show up and choosing outside of them.
- A challenge to take on this week in service of moving one of your goals forward.