An ordinary life and career won’t do for you.
Sitting back and watching the days pass by just isn’t in your DNA.
You know there is good you were meant to create on this planet and without question you crave freedom.
You want to live a life filled with purpose and adventure.
I help ambitious, big dreaming, socially-conscious individuals create the life and business that most scare you because I strongly believe that the dreams that seem too big or out-of-reach are the dreams that will make the world a better place to live. And then everybody wins. Your loved ones. Your community. Your world. You.
You know it’s time to shake things up when:
- You constantly daydream about what could be but feel trapped by what is and lost on how to change that.
- You have a love/hate relationship with your business.
- You lead, achieve things, and by all accounts are successful but on the inside you know you’re capable of more.
- You feel shackled by your work and yet can’t fathom the idea of quitting.
- You are exhausted by the amount of energy you spend trying to be everything to everyone. And keeping up with all of the shoulds.
- Even when you are busy there is a part of you that feels bored.
You know in your core that you were meant to do something bigger.
What you long for is complete alignment of who you are and the legacy you are meant to build. A life ...
- Where you wake up excited to work - you’ve blended being good at something with loving what you do with making money doing it.
- Where you have a greater capacity to lead with influence and impact.
- Where money, time, logic, and reason are not driving all of your decisions.
- Where the confidence you've always projected on the outside finally matches what is on the inside.
- Where you get to unapologetically be the powerful, capable, generous, loving, intelligent, big dreaming, badass that you are.
- Where travel, adventure, and play is built into your lifestyle and work.
Consider that the end result of all of that and what deep down you really crave is a sense of FREEDOM. The freedom that comes with living a full life, making a difference with that life, and being your damn self in that life.
What you crave is totally possible.
How do I know? I’ve witnessed it over and over again - people transforming their lives in a once-and-for-all kind of way.
This kind of lasting transformation takes commitment. Not a one and done conversation but sustained effort and deep work to create your boldest goals.
Think of it like an Olympic athlete, they continuously work with coaches to get to the top of their game, to sustain and continue to improve their game, and to navigate transitions. You want to be an olympian at life, at business, at leadership, at building legacies ... you get the picture ... work with a coach.
I see you ...
Yes. You. Hi there, I am Sarah Schneider, an ICF professionally trained coach, MBA, leadership trainer, and word slinger. For 15 years I have been having candid conversations with leaders at all levels, supporting the professional and personal development of those leaders, and effectively building and leading teams. I help high-achievers build not just lives but legacies.
So what do we do in one-on-one coaching?
Our work together is a partnership. I am not here to tell you what you should want or what your dream life should be. I don't have any judgements about who you are or aren't. I am here to support you in going beyond where you normally stop so that instead of thinking about your dream life you are actually living it.
If you’re ready to pursue your boldest goals with the help of a dedicated coach, I offer individual coaching.
Our work together is structured as weekly calls, where we will have focused, direct conversations that build on each other and are designed to powerfully move you forward.
My coaching is individualized and client-driven, which means we work on the things that will have the most impact for you.
We check in before every call, so we are on the same page as to what you’ve worked on, what you haven’t completed and what you want to work on that day. This gives our work together structure, clear roadmaps, and allows you to see the results you’re making in real-time.
Because I’m a trained coach through Accomplishment Coaching, I am trained in the use of over 260 tools, which I can bring to bear for nearly any challenge or opportunity.
Basically, we partner together to create your big, bold, badass life.
One-on-one coaching with me is deep, high-impact work and the required commitment of time, money, and intensity is not for everyone. To ensure we are a fit for each other the next step is to contact me for a complimentary discovery session:
1. Submit your name and email below.
2. You will receive an email from Sarah with a few get-to-know-you questions.
3. After reviewing your responses, if it still looks like we are a fit, you and I will have a 50 minute, complimentary discovery session.
4. If we both feel we are a fit, there is some paperwork, and then we get started!
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I feel like I could benefit from coaching, but don’t have a specific goal in mind?
That scenario is actually very common. The beauty of coaching is that I partner with you wherever you are at in your journey. We can begin with flushing out what you actually want and where you want to go and then specific goals can be established from that.
I have a very specific goal in mind. Can you help me get there?
The short-answer, yes. My clients come to me with specific business goals, leadership goals, confidence goals, life goals, and much more. We create individualized projects and tailor the coaching to support those goals. The longer-answer, yes, if you are willing to be open to your own growth, do the work, and go beyond where you normally stop.
What will my time commitment be liKe?
We will have a call one hour a week. Additionally, you will determine what actions you want to complete that week that are aligned with your goals. Some people spend one hour a week, some spend five plus. It varies week to week and is ultimately up to you. This saying holds true here "you get out of it what you put into it".
How will we meet?
One-on-one coaching sessions are performed via phone or video based on your preference.
I've done a lot of self-development work, how is this different?
Cool, that means you have already done some work on taking on your inner game. I practice ontological coaching which means we are looking at who you are being and how that impacts your life. It is not about soley telling you want to do or giving you advice. It is a powerful way for you to discover within yourself the answers that are there. We are looking at transforming your life not just changing something for the moment.