Meet The Badassery Project™ Founder Sarah Schneider
Well hello, I'm Sarah Schneider. I help women step fully into their power and own their gifts, dreams, and truth. Our services include 1-on-1 coaching, group coaching, talks, workshops, and a podcast.
I unequivocally believe that with more women in positions of power, we can make the challenging, purpose-driven changes this world needs.
And I believe that part of that means women realizing their own power and brilliance. Which is often an inside journey.
The women I work with have a deep desire to:
Be fully alive and expressed
Have a greater positive impact on the world
Get rid of that "something is missing" feeling they just can't shake
Have the freedom to do the things they love
Relate to themselves as the warriors they are
Love deeply, even if they don't know "how" yet
These kinds of shifts require honest, deep, trusting conversations.
If you are willing to have those kinds of conversations and open yourself up to what could be - you have the opportunity to not only build the life you crave but also fundamentally shift how you experience it all. For real.
For 15 years I have been having candid conversations with leaders at all levels, supporting the professional and personal development of those leaders, and effectively building and leading teams. When I am not working with my one-on-one clients, training coaches and leaders with Accomplishment Coaching, or facilitating group work, I can be found slinging words from the stage on leadership, mindsets, being your own driving force, and living a mind-blowing life.
I bring a unique blend of heart, humor, and directness which makes for unforgettable conversations with extraordinary results. If you are ready to fire up your life and work with an insightful professional who has no shortage of wit, let's talk.
- MBA from Webster University
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and member of the International Coach Federation
- Founder and Executive Coach at Sarah Schneider & Co.
- Graduate of Accomplishment Coaching, a vigourous, year long, ICF accredidated coach training program
- Feel free to visit my LinkedIn profile for all of the nitty gritty details
Random Fun Facts
- I was born in a small town in NE Pennsylvania.
- I have lived in Matamoras, St. Louis, San Diego, and most recently, Seattle.
- I enjoy movies, being a tourist in my own city, traveling, time with friends and family, and in total moments of honesty, organizing office supplies.
- My favorite kitchen tool is a pizza cutter. I am always on the look out for more ways to use it.
- As a kid I participated in an equestrian sport called Team Penning.
- I was that kid in school that had the back pack with everything you could possibly need, the swiss army of back packs. In fact, I still seem to be that way. What I am really saying is that if there is a zombie apocalypse, I am a good person to have around.