Meet The Badassery Project™ Founder Sarah Schneider
Well hello, I'm Sarah Schneider. I help tenacious big dreamers do their soul's work, expand their leadership, and build their impactful legacy without losing themselves in the process. I help you achieve these goals through 1-on-1 coaching, corporate workshops and speaking.
The clients I work with span business owners, seasoned corporate leaders, coaches, and those in transition from corporate to entrepreneur life. What they all have in common is a deep desire to:
- Have a greater positive impact on the world
- Get rid of that "something is missing" feeling they just can't shake
- Align their passion, purpose, and profits
- Have the freedom to do the things they love
- Be fully alive and expressed
I don't do quick fixes. I'm not your next magic pill. And I am not interested in having fluffy conversations with you. This is intense, soul shifting work.
If you are willing to have those kinds of conversations and open yourself up to what could be - you have the opportunity to not only build the life you crave but also fundamentally shift how you experience it all. For real.
For 15 years I have been having candid conversations with leaders at all levels, supporting the professional and personal development of those leaders, and effectively building and leading teams. When I am not working with my one-on-one clients, training coaches and leaders with Accomplishment Coaching, or facilitating group work, I can be found slinging words from the stage on leadership, mindsets, and living a mind-blowing life.
I bring a unique blend of heart, humor, and directness which makes for unforgettable conversations with extraordinary results. If you are ready to fire up your life and/or organization with an insightful professional who has no shortage of wit, let's talk.
- MBA from Webster University
- Member of the International Coach Federation
- Graduate of Accomplishment Coaching, a vigourous, year long, ICF accredidated coach training program
- Feel free to visit my LinkedIn profile for all of the nitty gritty details
Random Fun Facts
- I was born in a small town in NE Pennsylvania.
- I have lived in Matamoras, St. Louis, San Diego, and most recently, Seattle.
- I enjoy movies, being a tourist in my own city, traveling, time with friends and family, and in total moments of honesty, organizing office supplies.
- My favorite kitchen tool is a pizza cutter. I am always on the look out for more ways to use it.
- As a kid I participated in an equestrian sport called Team Penning.
- I was that kid in school that had the back pack with everything you could possibly need, the swiss army of back packs. In fact, I still seem to be that way. What I am really saying is that if there is a zombie apocalypse, I am a good person to have around.